2018 Excel Regional Championships
All athletes who placed in top 3 at 2018 Regional 4 Xcel Championships
Athletes have the chance to place in 5 categories: Floor, Vault, Beam, Bars, and All Around (overall scoring)
This was Team Central's first year at Xcel Regionals. Great job to all 27 girls who competed at Regionals.
We are proud to announce Team Central had 9 Regional Champions.
Rileigh Coats-Floor Champion
Sophia Lucchesi- 2nd on Floor
Sophia Lucchesi- 3rd on Beam
Madelyn Folkert-3rd on Floor
Jayla Melton-3rd on Floor
Rylee Brawner-All Around Champion
Rylee Brawner-Beam Champion
Rylee Brawner-2nd on Bars
Rylee Brawner-3rd on Floor
Samara Wolkowitz-All Around Champion
Samara Wolkowitz-2nd on Vault
Samara Wolkowitz-2nd on Floor
Samara Wolkowitz-3rd on Beam
Sydney Landers-Floor Champion
Olivia Peebles-Floor Champion
Maya Viviano-Floor Champion
Hope Orlowski-2nd All Around
Hope Orlowski-3rd on Vault
Hope Orlowski-3rd on Bars
Lillian Zigaitis-2nd on Floor
Sammie Eaton-2nd on Floor
Sammie Eaton-3rd All Around
USAG Xcel Competitive Girl's Team
The Xcel Team at Team Central Gymnastics Academy is a USA Gymnastics designed program which offers a broad-based, affordable competitive experience outside the traditional Jr. Olympic Program (JO) and is designed for a diverse group of athletes, with varying ages and abilities. It's also a fun competitive experience in that gymnasts can slightly vary routines and compete to different songs. For more questions please contact our Xcel Director and Head Coach, Jennifer Anderson, at email@example.com or call Team Central at (314) 291-0101 to set up a trial or evaluation.
Pamela McFowland-Vault Champion
Pamela McFowland-2nd on Beam
Pamela McFowland-3rd on Floor
Pamela McFowland-3rd on All Around
Taylor Marchesi-2nd on Floor
Janiya Cato-3rd on Vault
Jasmine Sistrunk-Vault Champion
Jasmine Sistrunk-3rd on Floor
Kaylie Lineback-2nd on Floor
Kaylie Lineback-3rd on Vault
Parents can follow us on our own Xcel Page for Facebook
· We will compete USA Gymnastics Xcel Gymnastics Competitions at the Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum Divisions for the upcoming season
· Xcel has 5 Divisions: Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Diamond
· Skills will continue to be taught progressively within the divisions.
· Xcel Divisions are broad and cannot be compared to a specific JO Level, since gymnasts may be competing routines with varying skills, and showcasing their best skills in their routines.
· JO Level music will not be used. Other varieties & styles of music will be used.
2675 Metro Blvd.
Maryland Heights, MO 63043